Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Take On Why I Love Movies

The reason I love movies so much is similiar to those who love to read. When watching a movie I can escape into the characters world for a while, feel what they feel, sypathize, empathize, and analyize what the character is going through. Watching movies is lathargic for me. I love it when a movie moves me to think, laugh, or even cry. I enjoy this time away from worry about what is going on in my own life. I can hide away in a theater, or sit at home in my most comfortable chair and just enjoy being entertained. I mean I learn loads of useless entertainment knowledge, but it is my passion. Since I am wanting to become a screenplay writer, it allows me to study the interaction of characters and their surroundings. I look at it as my study tool. If you want to be good at something, you have to study it out in your mind! I love the feeling of thoughts flowing through my mind after a good movie. It is at this point when I decide if a movie is worth my while or not. So thank you for those of you who actually read this blog!!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment